Quite a Wild Pair!

 If you found yourself in a strange forest wood, would you take advice and help from these two?

Not a fair question as the serpent sage doesn't live in Halfland's half land. He stays completely in Halfland's golden desert, in the Secret Season. But Rana will be visiting him there with the whole gang when they bring an injured friend to him for help.

Thought it then important to take a check of how the in progress Urhu serpent sage musician character looked next to the completed main character, Rana the goat woman.

And may I say, seeing them finally together, outside of my head, thrills me deeply.

Comments

  1. Wow! So many huge steps lately, congrats on the progress! Halfland's puppet family is coming together beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to colours and textures on Urhu's skin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's coming, Nick! So. Much. Progress. Made. Both in serpent tail texture and face casting + costume! W00t! Thanks for checking in!

      Delete
  3. "seeing them finally together, outside of my head, thrills me deeply." I can imagine so! Whoo!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment